Chia seeds are one of my favorite superfoods. Highly concentrated in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals.
Some of the benefits:
- Fights cancer
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes weight loss
- Removes toxins from the body
- Contains slow digestible carbs
- Feeds good bacteria in the gut
- High quality protein
- Great for your brain health
Chia seeds lower bad cholesterol levels which lowers the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
These little suckers are amazing...the list goes on. Sounds like a good topic for a blog post. 😌 *wink wink*
- 1/4 c Chia Seeds
- 1 c of Almond Milk, unsweetened or vanilla
- 1 c of Strawberry greek yogurt
- Topped with Bananas and granola