Welcome! This is where I share about my journey in becoming a Registered Dietitian. Through this section I hope to educate others on what it takes to become a Dietitian as well as help guide others who are thinking about entering this career path.
DIDACTIC PROGRAM IN DIETETICS
DIETETIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
1. Clinical/Food Service Rotation I: Rehabilitation Hospital for Developmentally Disabled Children
2. Food Service Rotation II: Food Distribution Center
3. Clinical Rotation II: Eating Disorder Clinic
4. Clinical Rotation III: HIV Clinic
5. Clinical Rotation IV: Diabetes Center
6. Food Service Rotation III: Unified School District
7. Clinical Rotation V: Community Hospital Medical Center
8. Community Rotation I: University Faculty and Staff Wellness Program
Almost all internship programs are individualized except for coordinated programs. Interns select which rotations they would like to work in that fulfills their competencies in three areas: medical nutrition therapy/clinical, food service management, and community work. The eight rotations I listed above were my rotations that I will write on after my completion of the internship.